PROCLAMATION OF A NEW ACTION by THE MINISTRY OF LABOUR
Participation in the Action “Promotion to Employment of Unemployed young people aged 25 to 29 with science, technology, and business orientation, through training in the ICT sector”.
The announcement concerns all graduates except those from the Education and Informatics sectors.
The action will be implemented along with the training voucher by the licensed Centers for Lifelong Learning which will be registered in the list of Action Providers.
- Vocational Guidance (two sessions )
- Provision of continuing professional theoretical training duration of four hundred (400) hours in the fields of Technology, Informatics, and Communications,
- Certification of the knowledge and skills will be acquired within the framework of the training program
- Internship – on the job training – total duration of two hundred (200) hours.
The topics of the training programs are:
- Software Application Developer
- Website and application design specialist
- Database Developer
The Educational Allowance: includes the theoretical training allowance which reaches the: 2,000.00 Euros (400 hours * 5.00 euros/hour) and the internship allowance which reaches the: 800.00 Euros (200 hours * 4.00 euro/hour).
For more information please contact ELORIS (former KEKAPEL), 36 Kavetsou, Mytilene, tel. 22510-40330.
To see the full text of the invitation,
Click on the following link: https://www.voucher.gov.gr/project/download-doc/id/34
To submit an application for the program, click on the following link: