Date: 8/6/2020 | Time: 14.00pm (CET) (15.00pm for Greece and Cyprus) | Language: English | FREE OF CHARGE
RASP (Rural Association Support Programe) calls for participants for the webinar “Development and protection of Geographical indications”.
The webinar will be based on a ppt presentation where the participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss related to the presentation.
This webinar aims at providing: “Steps to follow when convert our business to organic production”
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What is conversion to organic?
- What to convert?
- Why is the conversion necessary?
- What are technical reasons of conversion?
- What are other reasons that justify conversion period?
- Which are the main steps to perform for converting or creating a business in organic production sector?
- What are the documents and regulations to be considered?
- What are the documentary files that have to prepare a farm?
- What are the documentary files that have to prepare a processing company before certification?
- What are the procedures for certification that has to follow a farm and processing company?