Date: 5/6/2020 | Time: 12.00pm (CET) (13.00pm for Greece and Cyprus) | Language: English | FREE OF CHARGE
RASP (Rural Association Support Programe) calls for participants for the webinar “Development and protection of Geographical indications”.
The webinar will be based on a ppt presentation where the participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss related to the presentation.
This webinar aims at providing: A general overview of the development and protection of geographical indications.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What is a geographical indication?
- What are the main types of geographical names?
- What value do geographical names represent for businesses?
- How are geographical indications protected?
- How is the GI Development process?
- National and EU registration procedures.
- How are geographical indications enforced?
- What are the differences between geographical indications and trademarks?
- What is the Control system of GI?
- The role of GI in Local development
Register now HERE and you can follow the webinar through BalkanMed INNOVA Webschool.